Pro Case Management
www.procasemanagement.com Denver, CO 150 to 499 Employees

Upper management needs to trim the fat

RN (Current Employee)

ProsCaring for people who became ill because of the work they did to serve our country is very rewarding. The client's are a wonderful group of people.

ConsUpper management is completely out of touch with anything regarding patient care. They don't allow nurses to wear nametags to client's homes. The elderly get frustrated when they don't know who the nurses are working in their homes. The documentation is so horrific, the people explaining it don't even understand. They try to manipulate the way the nurses document.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour field nurses have no idea what is going on. With many, many different nurses in the homes, the continuity of patient care suffers immensely. Having a central office in Denver with barely any contact with caregivers is unfortunate.

A truly professional health delivery organization

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Pro Case Management part-time for less than a year

Pros: For a company that has offices and employees all over the United States, they have… Cons: Not a lot of these honestly. Not having a physical office presence in some of the states they… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the horizontal communication approach. It serves employee morale… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Why I became a nurse

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Oak Ridge, TN

I have been working at Pro Case Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay is good, and I get to provide great care to my patients! The patients that this company provides care for are… Cons: Communication to nurses could be better. Advice to Senior Management: Keep being the most ethical company in this business. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pro Case Management.

Worked for Pro Case Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pro Case Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pro Case Management CEO Greg Austin. All reviews posted anonymously by Pro Case Management employees.