Pro Case Management

www.procasemanagement.com
  www.procasemanagement.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pro Case Management

I am learning a lot of autonomy with this company.

Current Employee - LVN in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - LVN in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pro Case Management as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Great salary, flexible work schedule, upper management fairly easy to contact, and the company helps a special group of individuals that make work very interesting, as most were in a war/wartime.

Cons

No job stability in certain areas (Texas), no insurance, no guarantee of full-time for any given month/week, mileage reimbursement weak.

I think it would be beneficial to have an "open job" section on the employee portal for an employee that would like to move to another state/area or move up in the company...this way there is more internal advancement.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Pro Case Management (View Most Recent)

scary what people do for $

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Aiken, SC
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Aiken, SC

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

the money...and a great place to observe how low some will go for money..one learns to appreciate good management and professionalism when it is as absent as it is here,

Cons

unprofessional, inappropriate nursing/ admin practices. Big $ for poor practices not being reported . No one , from nurses to supervisors to recruiters wants to lose a well paying job, so it is tempting to just go along with things. Sexual harassment/inappropriate comments from coroprate people you have never spoken to or met, then too chicken to take your calls . Terrible at returning calls from patients, or nurses. No face to face interview ever, and only a 30 minute orientation just before you start your first shift. Seem threatened by ethics...vigilante and hostile work environment if you speak up, and no proper protocol to follow if you are treated badly. Well respected and highly qualified/experienced nurses were turned on and discarded by management, and right after getting glowing review or discussion of promotions. Good nurses will be good nurses whoever they work for, so pt care was maintained. Scam like feel to who they allow our tax dollars to be handled by.

own up to your mistakes...return calls from patients..learn to admit when you are wrong

Worst experience I've ever had

I have been working at Pro Case Management

Pros

From the perspective of a corporate employee (non-nurse), I honestly can't think of a single pro to working at Professional Case Management.

Cons

Aside from the various illegal activity that occurs at the Senior Team level on a regular basis (which I have a book of documentation on), PCM does not value their employees. They do not have a 401k plan and have terrible benefits for a company their size. They are inconsistent with how they deal with employees and the Senior Team is known to scream at each other and throw things in meetings. The culture is negative and I would absolutely not recommend working at this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Pro Case Management