I am learning a lot of autonomy with this company.

Current Employee - LVN  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - LVN in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pro Case Management as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Great salary, flexible work schedule, upper management fairly easy to contact, and the company helps a special group of individuals that make work very interesting, as most were in a war/wartime.

Cons

No job stability in certain areas (Texas), no insurance, no guarantee of full-time for any given month/week, mileage reimbursement weak.

I think it would be beneficial to have an "open job" section on the employee portal for an employee that would like to move to another state/area or move up in the company...this way there is more internal advancement.

Other Reviews for Pro Case Management

Top down, with power hungry managers

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

The money, the clients are great!

Cons

Everything about management. If one manager doesn't like you, you will never be able to succeed.

Even when I was terminated you lied about the reason saying I had threatened others, which was never true nor did it appear in any documentation prior to this. The regional Director in my state is especially horrible- a very cold, dishonest person!

RN CAse Manager

I worked at Pro Case Management part-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay, although the company makes it so hard to check your pay stubs and never seems to be paying you what you've made.
    The clients/patients are awesome! As a case manager I was able to do some top notch things to help my patients. Most of the staff nurses and PCA's are great,too.

Cons

Management is really coming from a very old-school hierarchical, power-tripping place. They have no real respect for the 'foot on the ground" people who do the actual care and work. They want nurses who can conform to their way- no questions asked. The benefits a re terrible. The communication is flawed- they are always right. It doesn't matter if you take great care of your patients- even saving their lives- its only good if you kiss their gluteals!
    They also offer NO job security for their staff nurses.

Fire yourselves! You are a bunch of power hungry mean and spiteful women!

There are newer employer reviews for Pro Case Management.

Worked for Pro Case Management? Contribute to the Community!