Pro Case Management

www.procasemanagement.com
  www.procasemanagement.com
There are newer employer reviews for Pro Case Management

Top down, with power hungry managers

Former Employee - RN Case Manager

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The money, the clients are great!

Cons

Everything about management. If one manager doesn't like you, you will never be able to succeed.

Even when I was terminated you lied about the reason saying I had threatened others, which was never true nor did it appear in any documentation prior to this. The regional Director in my state is especially horrible- a very cold, dishonest person!

13 Other Employee Reviews for Pro Case Management (View Most Recent)

RN CAse Manager

Former Employee - RN Case Manager

I worked at Pro Case Management part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay, although the company makes it so hard to check your pay stubs and never seems to be paying you what you've made.
    The clients/patients are awesome! As a case manager I was able to do some top notch things to help my patients. Most of the staff nurses and PCA's are great,too.

Cons

Management is really coming from a very old-school hierarchical, power-tripping place. They have no real respect for the 'foot on the ground" people who do the actual care and work. They want nurses who can conform to their way- no questions asked. The benefits a re terrible. The communication is flawed- they are always right. It doesn't matter if you take great care of your patients- even saving their lives- its only good if you kiss their gluteals!
    They also offer NO job security for their staff nurses.

Fire yourselves! You are a bunch of power hungry mean and spiteful women!

Upper management needs to trim the fat

Current Employee - RN
    Current Employee - RN

I have been working at Pro Case Management part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Caring for people who became ill because of the work they did to serve our country is very rewarding. The client's are a wonderful group of people.

Cons

Upper management is completely out of touch with anything regarding patient care. They don't allow nurses to wear nametags to client's homes. The elderly get frustrated when they don't know who the nurses are working in their homes. The documentation is so horrific, the people explaining it don't even understand. They try to manipulate the way the nurses document.

Your field nurses have no idea what is going on. With many, many different nurses in the homes, the continuity of patient care suffers immensely. Having a central office in Denver with barely any contact with caregivers is unfortunate.

There are newer employer reviews for Pro Case Management