There are newer employer reviews for Pro Sports Club

Great client base from MSFT!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Pro Sports Club

Pros

As previously stated the client base is great and very loyal! The club is clean and does offer the best amenities for its members and guest.

Cons

The management treats their "cast" like children and it is extremely annoying. We are not five years old! Don't even think you can get a raise with this company! The upper management is so tight that you will never be able to get ahead (four years and no raise) and I made the presidents club during that time! What's wrong with that picture???

Treat your cast like they are important because without them you would not have a job! Remember your front line to members and guest (service providers) are the ones that they will remember. Not the Mgmt that hides out in the back office. Bottom line take care of your tenur cast and provide for them what they deserve. The blood, sweat, tears and loyalty go a long way and do not deserve to be overlooked ever!

14 Other Employee Reviews for Pro Sports Club (View Most Recent)

Great employees and a fun environment...just poor management.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Pro Sports Club

Pros

Free gym membership, social young staff, gift card rewards and they like to hire within.

Cons

Horrible management, very strick employee rules, expensive health care for families, low pay for most positions

Stop worrying about how white my shoes are and how straight my name tag is! It's pretty simple- just treat us like we are adults rather than in the 3rd grade.

Work/Home life balance is horrible

Former Employee - Personal Fitness Trainer  in  Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Personal Fitness Trainer in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Pro Sports Club

Pros

It looks good on a resume, and some networking with high profile clients. Looks pretty inside. Nice coworkers. Free workouts.

Cons

Late or very early working hours. High pressure to "meet your goals". Benefits are no longer what they used to be and must be paid for by the employee. Must park offsite. Must pay for employee meals. Nickel and dimed to death. Not even coffee.

Give base salary to help commisison trainers survive. Focus on less amount of trainers to allow more trainer success. Hire salespeople to do sales and let trainers train.

There are newer employer reviews for Pro Sports Club

Worked for Pro Sports Club? Contribute to the Community!