There are newer employer reviews for Pro Sports Club

Awesome place to work.

Current Employee - Lifeguard/Swim Instructor in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Lifeguard/Swim Instructor in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Pro Sports Club

Pros

The benefits are FANTASTIC! From 401(k) matching to use of the facilities; From trips to Disneyland to compensation for referrals, Pro Sports Club has amazing benefits. It's a family environment for the coworkers. Stay long enough and you will know everyone on a first name basis - coworkers are family.

Cons

The communication between the club and it's members seems to have some sort of gap. Members don't understand many policies or why they are implemented in the first place. The club has eliminated a lot of this to the concierges, but in order to succeed in this environment, you must be very knowledgeable about the club ad it's various policies. There is also a lack of parking and members can get quite upset with their inability to use certain equipment/facilities during peak times.

The membership seems to outgrow the facilities. Plans to expand the facilities should continue with plans to expand membership.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Pro Sports Club (View Most Recent)

Great client base from MSFT!

I have been working at Pro Sports Club

Pros

As previously stated the client base is great and very loyal! The club is clean and does offer the best amenities for its members and guest.

Cons

The management treats their "cast" like children and it is extremely annoying. We are not five years old! Don't even think you can get a raise with this company! The upper management is so tight that you will never be able to get ahead (four years and no raise) and I made the presidents club during that time! What's wrong with that picture???

Treat your cast like they are important because without them you would not have a job! Remember your front line to members and guest (service providers) are the ones that they will remember. Not the Mgmt that hides out in the back office. Bottom line take care of your tenur cast and provide for them what they deserve. The blood, sweat, tears and loyalty go a long way and do not deserve to be overlooked ever!

Great employees and a fun environment...just poor management.

I have been working at Pro Sports Club

Pros

Free gym membership, social young staff, gift card rewards and they like to hire within.

Cons

Horrible management, very strick employee rules, expensive health care for families, low pay for most positions

Stop worrying about how white my shoes are and how straight my name tag is! It's pretty simple- just treat us like we are adults rather than in the 3rd grade.

There are newer employer reviews for Pro Sports Club