Pro Sports Club

www.proclub.com

Awesome place to work.

Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

ProsThe benefits are FANTASTIC! From 401(k) matching to use of the facilities; From trips to Disneyland to compensation for referrals, Pro Sports Club has amazing benefits. It's a family environment for the coworkers. Stay long enough and you will know everyone on a first name basis - coworkers are family.

ConsThe communication between the club and it's members seems to have some sort of gap. Members don't understand many policies or why they are implemented in the first place. The club has eliminated a lot of this to the concierges, but in order to succeed in this environment, you must be very knowledgeable about the club ad it's various policies. There is also a lack of parking and members can get quite upset with their inability to use certain equipment/facilities during peak times.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe membership seems to outgrow the facilities. Plans to expand the facilities should continue with plans to expand membership.

Great client base from MSFT!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Pro Sports Club

Pros: As previously stated the client base is great and very loyal! The club… Cons: The management treats their "cast" like children and it is extremely annoying. We are not five years old! Don't even think you can get a… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your cast like they are important because without them you would not have a job! Remember your front line to members and guest (service… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great employees and a fun environment...just poor management.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Pro Sports Club

Pros: Free gym membership, social young staff, gift card rewards and… Cons: Horrible management, very strick employee rules, expensive health care for… Advice to Senior Management: Stop worrying about how white my shoes are and how straight my name tag is!… More
There are newer reviews on Pro Sports Club.

Worked for Pro Sports Club? Contribute to the Community!