Awesome work environment and great perks.

I worked at Pro Sports Club full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people working there, fair compensation

Cons

There really aren't many cons

Other Reviews for Pro Sports Club

45 hour work weeks as part time, split shifts, and incompetent management in Aquatics

I worked at Pro Sports Club part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, free gym membership, all supplies (uniforms, suits, toys for students) provided, and a beautiful work environment.

Cons

Long hours, split shifts, no opportunity to change shifts, no one to cover shifts, and lots of employee drama. I have never felt more uncomfortable in a work environment

Have the management work together and combine their skills. The lack of cohesion made for a difficult environment and helped contribute to the burnout in employees.

Great place to gain experience

I have been working at Pro Sports Club full-time for more than a year

Pros

Worked here for over two years after graduating college in a couple different departments. Decent pay and steady job during economic downturn, offered opportunity for growth. Club is well-maintained and most employees (cast members) are great to work with. Opportunity to win trips to Disneyland at annual holiday party. Club has been around for a long time and grew along with Microsoft, has many long-term employees who love it.

Cons

As with any public-facing environment, along with all of the "good" members and guests came the minority who could be VERY rude and demanding. I also wasn't a fan of the mandatory uniforms, giant name tags, and strict grooming requirements. It all felt a little old school compared to the generally relaxed atmosphere in the Pacific Northwest. Managers I had were great, but that could vary depending on your department. Didn't offer me the long-term options I was looking for, which is why I ended up taking an offer somewhere else after a couple of years.

The Club could use a little updating and refreshing in terms of the brand to make it seem more relevant and attractive to prospective members. It is very clean, but doesn't feel very contemporary. Also, the strict dress code is kind of ridiculous. Uniforms aren't really necessary in every department!

There are newer employer reviews for Pro Sports Club.

Worked for Pro Sports Club? Contribute to the Community!