Pro-Vision Video Systems
www.seeingissafety.com Byron Center, MI

Opportunity Knocks!

Region Sales Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThere are no shortcuts to success. This position requires you to work hard every day! The ultimate reason why people don't last is that they get caught up concerned about results instead of focusing on growth. Results come with the quantity of opportunities that you create. Therefore, the money and success that we all strive for is in direct correlation with the amount of opportunites created. This job is straight forward and is what it says it is, a job where you can only really fail if you don't take personal ownership over what you want to become. However, if you follow the plan laid out you will fly.
You are assigned a multi state territory with tremendous support from virtually every member of the company. To the negative post I have to assume that the individual became enamoured with results instead of focusing on creating opportunities. Do not let one individual dissuade you from being a part of a challenge that you will love. Stay commited and you will not fail.

ConsI really don't have a con. With that being said, I would say that individuals who are in financial limbo should understand that you will make a tremendous amount of money.However, there really is no "Monday Night Bail". Understand that you are learning a new skill, how to follow and execute a plan. You learn to implement it better and better every day. It takes a little while for you to make big money. That is why I said to focus on growth and not results. This is why the post from the disgruntled person is inaccurate. He/She "expected" that success would just come like poof.

Great opportunity, follow the plan and you will succeed.

I have been working at Pro-Vision Video Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Everything is laid out so all the sales team has… Cons: Occasionally extra hours are required. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Commission only!

Region Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Pro-Vision Video Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice family feel, product is straight forward and easy to… Cons: Paid commission only and are responsible for a Multi-State territory. You are given a company card that you must pay back in full monthly. The… Advice to Senior Management: You talk a good game No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pro-Vision Video Systems.

Worked for Pro-Vision Video Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pro-Vision Video Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pro-Vision Video Systems CEO Steve Peacock. All reviews posted anonymously by Pro-Vision Video Systems employees.