ProBuild
www.probuild.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

Company Unsure of Direction

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at ProBuild full-time for more than a year

ProsGood people in a changing environment. The company has tremendous potential. They want to change the building materials industry and have the mass to do it.

ConsConstantly changing leadership. Strategy and tactics from the parent company Fidelity don't mesh with the industry and local ProBuild leadership is not able to say "No". They don't understand how to implement change. They play with concepts such as "Green" but don't live or believe it.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet a course that makes sense for the industry. Build the passion. Inspire the field to join in.

Accounts Payable Associate

Accounts Payable (Former Employee)

I worked at ProBuild full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great boss and yearly reviews with end of year bonus. Cons: A lot of work and not enough employees. Advice to Senior Management: More appreciation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

revolving door

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at ProBuild full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: if you are looking for an entry level position without a chance… Cons: At one time the company was growing and taking care of the people who made it happen. but since the switch over to Denver corporate… Advice to Senior Management: its time to get away from transparent pricing, cut overhead at the corporate level and get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ProBuild.

Worked for ProBuild? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProBuild reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ProBuild CEO Robert Marchbank. All reviews posted anonymously by ProBuild employees.