ProBuild

There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild

rear view mirror

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ProBuild full-time

Pros

Operators are very experienced in their markets and will drive future success in the company's performance.

Cons

Executive leadership has changed 5 times in 6 years with as many directional shifts in the company's direction. The corporate atmosphere is poor and key executives don't exemplify the very culture they state is so important - one that cares about their people.

Be aware of how much damage some executives are doing to the moral of employees and the integrity of your vendor relationships.

99 Other Employee Reviews for ProBuild (View Most Recent)

horrible, bunch of under qualified employees

I worked at ProBuild as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

the manager was nice, the recruiter I worked with was nice, nice building...

Cons

too much politics. it seems like people who work there are all under qualified and only got the job because they knew someone in the company. the people who are smarter and more hardworker are the ones who get bullied and are out of clicks... oh, and it seems like I was working for Facebook because everyone is on their Facebook all day! I was offered a full-time employee but I turned it down due to the employees!

hire smart, hard-working people! stop with hiring bunch of under qualified employees who want to bully the smarter employees. what a pathetic company.

Very dissapointed employee of 14 yrs

Current Employee - Lumberyard in Lakeview, OR
    Current Employee - Lumberyard in Lakeview, OR

I have been working at ProBuild full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I honestly can not think of any since probuild took over what used to be lumbermans 5 yrs ago

Cons

No raises in 5 yrs since it became probuild,no more bonuses, unprofessional manager, no incentives at all anymore,like employee of the quarter,perfect attendance,ect. I have worked for what use to be lumbermans and is not probuild for almost 14 yrs and in the last 5 yrs since probuild took over i have watched alot of changes take place that have diminished the employees self esteem. I have not called in sick in 5 yrs and work out in the yard have since day one and am only making a lousy 11.70 an hr with no raise for the last 5 yrs. I would like someone to justify this to me.

There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild