ProBuild

There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild

Over 10 years of painful, regretful remorse

Former Employee - CDL/A Driver
Former Employee - CDL/A Driver

I worked at ProBuild full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I'm not sure if I can find anything positive to say about my experiences at Pro-build. Perhaps being laid off at the height of the economic down turn was the best thing I ever experienced there. This action afforded me the opportunity to find an employer that puts value on its workforce.

Cons

Management tends to reward complainers,so as not to have to"hear it" and pass unpleasant tasks onto people who just get it done, regardless. This practice is common, and as you can expect, causes animosity, and loss of morale in the ranks.

"Corporate" should take a look at what is happening right under their noses. Local managers tell you what you want to hear, but you continue to lose valuable talent. There is a reason qualified people are leaving in record numbers, employees called back never return, and customer base is shrinking,Take a moment and really check this out, won't you?

106 Other Employee Reviews for ProBuild (View Most Recent)

Awful Corporation

Current Employee - Inside Sales
    Current Employee - Inside Sales

I have been working at ProBuild full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits are adequate.
    Bonuses based on overall sales of store

Cons

Overwork employees, understaff stores. Won't approve of hiring help. Employees are very under appreciated. No raise for anyone in years.

rear view mirror

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ProBuild full-time

Pros

Operators are very experienced in their markets and will drive future success in the company's performance.

Cons

Executive leadership has changed 5 times in 6 years with as many directional shifts in the company's direction. The corporate atmosphere is poor and key executives don't exemplify the very culture they state is so important - one that cares about their people.

Be aware of how much damage some executives are doing to the moral of employees and the integrity of your vendor relationships.

There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild