ProBuild
www.probuild.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

Over 10 years of painful, regretful remorse

CDL/A Driver (Former Employee)

ProsI'm not sure if I can find anything positive to say about my experiences at Pro-build. Perhaps being laid off at the height of the economic down turn was the best thing I ever experienced there. This action afforded me the opportunity to find an employer that puts value on its workforce.

ConsManagement tends to reward complainers,so as not to have to"hear it" and pass unpleasant tasks onto people who just get it done, regardless. This practice is common, and as you can expect, causes animosity, and loss of morale in the ranks.

Advice to Senior Management"Corporate" should take a look at what is happening right under their noses. Local managers tell you what you want to hear, but you continue to lose valuable talent. There is a reason qualified people are leaving in record numbers, employees called back never return, and customer base is shrinking,Take a moment and really check this out, won't you?

Awful Corporation

Inside Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at ProBuild full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits are adequate. Bonuses based on overall sales of store Cons: Overwork employees, understaff stores. Won't approve of hiring help. Employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

rear view mirror

Denver, CO

I have been working at ProBuild full-time

Pros: Operators are very experienced in their markets and will drive… Cons: Executive leadership has changed 5 times in 6 years with as many directional shifts in the company's direction. The corporate atmosphere… Advice to Senior Management: Be aware of how much damage some executives are doing to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ProBuild.

Worked for ProBuild? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProBuild reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ProBuild CEO Robert Marchbank. All reviews posted anonymously by ProBuild employees.