ProBuild

www.probuild.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild

A company that is constantly changing

I have been working at ProBuild full-time

Pros

Great hardworking people in the frontlines and throughout the country

Cons

Corporate complications in processes and getting things done

New CEo seems to be on track - less duplication is needed, so is more visibility to help people get things done.

107 Other Employee Reviews for ProBuild (View Most Recent)

My experience with ProBuild was good.

Former Employee - Department Supervisor in Lakeville, MN
    Former Employee - Department Supervisor in Lakeville, MN

I worked at ProBuild full-time

Pros

They have decent benefits and treat people with respect while also providing some upward mobility. This company is always expanding, providing opportunities if someone is willing to travel.

Cons

The worst part about ProBuild is that they take every location and treat them all the same, regardless of where it is and what it is producing. IT is very helpful, and HR is worthless.

If I were to speak directly to upper management I would suggest that they listen to the suggestions of each location and try to help them solve a problem.Instead of forcing their solution, which is typically not even close to the target.

Over 10 years of painful, regretful remorse

Former Employee - CDL/A Driver
    Former Employee - CDL/A Driver

I worked at ProBuild full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I'm not sure if I can find anything positive to say about my experiences at Pro-build. Perhaps being laid off at the height of the economic down turn was the best thing I ever experienced there. This action afforded me the opportunity to find an employer that puts value on its workforce.

Cons

Management tends to reward complainers,so as not to have to"hear it" and pass unpleasant tasks onto people who just get it done, regardless. This practice is common, and as you can expect, causes animosity, and loss of morale in the ranks.

"Corporate" should take a look at what is happening right under their noses. Local managers tell you what you want to hear, but you continue to lose valuable talent. There is a reason qualified people are leaving in record numbers, employees called back never return, and customer base is shrinking,Take a moment and really check this out, won't you?

There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild