ProBuild

www.probuild.com
  www.probuild.com
There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild

You get back what you put in!

Current Employee - OSR
Current Employee - OSR

I have been working at ProBuild full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great place to work, manager is excellent leader and open for any realistic suggestions! I have been in the industry for 20 years, and am used to having to "go get my check" so I think anyone beginning this position with the thought that, the customers come to you, is not going to make it!

Cons

none so far, like I said up top, you get back what you put in!

push for more funding to upgrade the restrooms, if your going to sell these products you should probably use them??

97 Other Employee Reviews for ProBuild (View Most Recent)

Seems to be moving in the right direction.

Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at ProBuild full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Senior leadership is aware of the goings on of the company. Changes in this market are crucial to sustainability. I am not sure I understand many of the complaints here. Is this place perfect, no, is it a good place to work, yes. If you have been at other building, real estate, home builder, or manufacturing type business then you know what to expect.

Cons

So far the only con is the bonus and salary structure. It appears the pay scale is all over the board and hourly vs. salary is based on a whim.

Keep moving forward with change. It is desperately needed and keep the vision 5-10 years out.

Inside Sales Representative

I worked at ProBuild full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoyed the customer service aspect of the position. You get to be the liaison between the outside sales employees and the vendors to source the products required.

Cons

Early Hours. I worked from 7:00am to 4 or 5pm most of the days. The position was too sedentary. I spent almost all of my time at my desk staring at a computer screen all day.

There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild