ProCare Therapy
www.procaretherapy.com Skokie, IL 50 to 149 Employees

ProCare rocks!

Director of Educational Resources (Current Employee)
Skokie, IL

I have been working at ProCare Therapy

ProsI love working for ProCare. We have a close group that cares about serving children, schools and our therapists. At the end of the day, I feel great about the work I do.

ConsThere's not a lot of room for advancement within the company. It's a very flat organization with two levels: management and educational resource directors.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. The vibe and energy at ProCare is inspiring. It's nice to know that the company still has it's small company/family feel.

Very positive experience as a contract SLP!

School Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee)
Orofino, ID

I have been working at ProCare Therapy as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: My direct contact at ProCare (one of the Educational Resource Directors) has been a breeze to work with from the start: straightforward, fair, professional, warm.… Cons: The only cons are those related to all contract work… Advice to Senior Management: I'd love to see the resources for therapists grow--perhaps evidence-based practice briefs? Databases of digital and printable therapeutic materials? Monthly or quarterly phone… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tough Work Environment, Great Coworkers

Director of Educational Resources (Current Employee)

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time

Pros: Health insurance Filtered water Clean bathrooms Great coworkers Wonderful receptionist Cons: Top-down aggressive management style has workers on-edge Quick company growth has shifted ProCare from a small business with a family feel to an extremely "old school"… Advice to Senior Management: ProCare employs many excellent recruiters, and most of them are extremely intelligent. They might have good ideas for how to run the division--it might also… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ProCare Therapy.

Worked for ProCare Therapy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProCare Therapy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ProCare Therapy CEO David Alexander. All reviews posted anonymously by ProCare Therapy employees.