ProCare rocks!

Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Skokie, IL
Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Skokie, IL

Pros

I love working for ProCare. We have a close group that cares about serving children, schools and our therapists. At the end of the day, I feel great about the work I do.

Cons

There's not a lot of room for advancement within the company. It's a very flat organization with two levels: management and educational resource directors.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The vibe and energy at ProCare is inspiring. It's nice to know that the company still has it's small company/family feel.

Other Employee Reviews for ProCare Therapy

1. ProCare Therapy Recruiter

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy working with such a diverse group of people. In my short time here, I have met some pretty great friends. I think the pay is definitely fair for first time recruiters. The company truly cares about our success and wealth in the company, which I appreciate!

Cons

I would like to see less cliques of people and more inclusion. I have nothing negative to say about ProCare Therapy! I would like to see more work at home days (because who doesn't)! And possibly more commission. Other than that I love it here.

2. Love my ProCare Family!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I absolutely love my ProCare family. I have been working for the company over 6 years and I can truly say it's one of the best jobs I've ever had in my career so far. It honestly feels like a family and we care about each other, inspire one another, and life each other up.

Cons

I am having a hard time thinking of some cons. Maybe offer more work from home days or telecommuting?

Advice to Management

Great job - keep it up!