There are newer employer reviews for ProCare Therapy

ProCare rocks!

Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Skokie, IL
Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Skokie, IL

I have been working at ProCare Therapy

Pros

I love working for ProCare. We have a close group that cares about serving children, schools and our therapists. At the end of the day, I feel great about the work I do.

Cons

There's not a lot of room for advancement within the company. It's a very flat organization with two levels: management and educational resource directors.

Keep doing what you are doing. The vibe and energy at ProCare is inspiring. It's nice to know that the company still has it's small company/family feel.

reviews filtered by

Account Executive at ProCare Therapy

Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy

Pros

The people! My colleagues are my best friends. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday because of the friendly smiles and lasting relationships that I have with my "family".

Cons

The commission split, I wish it was better for us, we work so hard for it!

Terrific support for school professionals

Current Contractor - Teacher for the Visually Impaired in Seattle, WA
    Current Contractor - Teacher for the Visually Impaired in Seattle, WA

I have been working at ProCare Therapy as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

This is my first year working as a contract employee. The staff at ProCare has made the transition from a district employee in Wisconsin to a contract employee in the state of Washington about as painless as one could expect.

There has been a lot to learn, from how to post hours to signing up for healthcare and more. In every instance, questions were answered promptly. And though I know I asked some things to be explained in more detail than a typical employee, I never got the impression that I was annoying anyone with all the questions.

They have been prompt in answering questions and helping smooth out any bumps in the road. Compensation has been nice, and ProCare has listened to what I determined to be important factors in the job I wanted.

Cons

The one drawback is that healthcare does not extend past your current contract. Hence, no coverage for the summer between jobs. A lot to learn the first time you work a contact assignment.

There are newer employer reviews for ProCare Therapy