There are newer employer reviews for ProCare Therapy

ProCare rocks!

Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Skokie, IL
Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources in Skokie, IL

I have been working at ProCare Therapy

Pros

I love working for ProCare. We have a close group that cares about serving children, schools and our therapists. At the end of the day, I feel great about the work I do.

Cons

There's not a lot of room for advancement within the company. It's a very flat organization with two levels: management and educational resource directors.

Keep doing what you are doing. The vibe and energy at ProCare is inspiring. It's nice to know that the company still has it's small company/family feel.

4 Other Employee Reviews for ProCare Therapy (View Most Recent)

Great Place To Work

I have been working at ProCare Therapy

Pros

ProCare is the best place I've ever worked. I actually look forward to going to work each day because I like the people I work with and what I do.

The earning potential is high and benefits are good.

Cons

The expectations of the managers can be a little intimidating at the the beginning. 75 calls in a day is definitely challenging.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Tough Work Environment, Great Coworkers

Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources
    Current Employee - Director of Educational Resources

I have been working at ProCare Therapy full-time

Pros

Health insurance
    Filtered water
    Clean bathrooms
    Great coworkers
    Wonderful receptionist

Cons

Top-down aggressive management style has workers on-edge
    Quick company growth has shifted ProCare from a small business with a family feel to an extremely "old school" corporate organization
    Management is reactionary and lower management has trouble communicating these ever-shifting tactics
    Individual sales goals are not realistic
    Turnover rate is extremely high, and instead of addressing internal issues, management continues to hire more people, "churn and burn" mentality
    Commission rates are very low
    Contradictory orders/tactics from management
    The answer to any discontent with processes, management, questions is "Be positive and smile" which does not answer the question.
    Sales quotas are not mandated or communicated until someone feels as though you are not hitting them
    Secret meetings, firings, and new changes to the organization have the rumor mill running wild

ProCare employs many excellent recruiters, and most of them are extremely intelligent. They might have good ideas for how to run the division--it might also help for them to feel as though they have a stake in the company. Something's not working in the division, and it will need to be fixed sooner or later.

There are newer employer reviews for ProCare Therapy