ProEnergy Services

www.proenergyservices.com

Potentially great company having growing pains.

ProsAllow you to work without micro-managing. Immediate supervision thoughtful and open to suggestion. Freedom to perform the job using your talent and wisdom.

ConsPay is in the low to low/mid range. Benefits are at the whim of the owner. Home office management seems to be scared of the owner. Remote employees are left out of the "loop". Unable to bring a balance to work life issues. Remote sites are undermanned.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to connect better with your people in the field, not just with the manager. Reinstate benefits to keep valued employees. Shared sacrifice is good only until a recovery is has started so if it has as you are telling us, where are the restored benefits.

Disrespect

Robotics Specialist (Current Employee) Sedalia, MO

I have been working at ProEnergy Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Benefits and some training Cons: Disrespectful upper management Can't hold up to promises to employees Advice to Senior Management: Learn to respect the little people, without them, you would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Find another place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sedalia, MO

I worked at ProEnergy Services full-time

Pros: It's pretty much the only company in Sedalia so if… Cons: Upper management is at odds with one another. Owner picks favorite management and doesn't listen to anybody else, even if… Advice to Senior Management: Stop thinking of what is best for the company and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ProEnergy Services.

Worked for ProEnergy Services? Contribute to the Community!