ProEnergy Services

www.proenergyservices.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for ProEnergy Services

Potentially great company having growing pains.

I have been working at ProEnergy Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Allow you to work without micro-managing. Immediate supervision thoughtful and open to suggestion. Freedom to perform the job using your talent and wisdom.

Cons

Pay is in the low to low/mid range. Benefits are at the whim of the owner. Home office management seems to be scared of the owner. Remote employees are left out of the "loop". Unable to bring a balance to work life issues. Remote sites are undermanned.

Try to connect better with your people in the field, not just with the manager. Reinstate benefits to keep valued employees. Shared sacrifice is good only until a recovery is has started so if it has as you are telling us, where are the restored benefits.

6 Other Employee Reviews for ProEnergy Services (View Most Recent)

ProEnergy is a solid company with great employees that will go the extra mile.

Former Intern - Recruiter in Columbia, MO
    Former Intern - Recruiter in Columbia, MO

I worked at ProEnergy Services as an intern (more than a year)

Pros

Great network of employees and clients. Great insurance that is super competitive not just for their own employees but the employees they place too. This company has ALOT of contacts and in this industry that can make all the difference. I went to the Columbia MO office, I was treated with respect and their staff even helped me put together a super competitive resume' and it landed me the job! These people work around the clock to help people find work and acquire jobs period!

Cons

I haven't come across any negative aspects by working with them only positive ones. To be honest I think for the people who may not have been placed or hired they need to speak to ProEnergy about what can make them more competitive for the job they want. By tweeking my resume' using more power words along with teaching me how to interview properly, using SAR responses, show they are willing to go a long way to be a successful company and they go the extra mile for employees and clients alike.

Keep doing what your doing. Thank your for training your staff to go the extra mile to assist people in finding and acquiring jobs. You guys are machines.

Struggling on a good day

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sedalia, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sedalia, MO

I worked at ProEnergy Services full-time

Pros

Everything under one roof for Power Gen industry. What a rare opportunity to work for someone that has it figured out. Or at least I thought.

Cons

Laid off. Sales were not close and the Good-o-boy network was running the show.

Get rid of the good o boys and start paying attention to the KPI's and measures that matter. Make a plan and measure on it.

There are newer employer reviews for ProEnergy Services