There are newer employer reviews for ProKarma

Seriously? All good Reviews must be from India where job is stable

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at ProKarma full-time for less than a year

Pros

Placed me at a GOOD company; but I hear that's not normal.

Cons

Promise you something then go back on their word. Unethical, unscrupulous and cold. You are a money sign to them and they could care less about you. Expect you to work weekends and late nights then lay you off on Monday. Horrible "benefits". Will tell you how great company is doing and under pay you.

You are running out of resources to USE. Maybe it's time you start treating people with respect so you can have people want to return to your company.

128 Other Employee Reviews for ProKarma (View Most Recent)

H1 guys Beware. just another consutancy

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Consultant in Omaha, NE

I have been working at ProKarma

Pros

contracting ok if you get a high hourly rate.

Cons

Its just another consultancy and low on integrity. They only eye your billing. Tall promises and claims by recruiters and the ceo on immeidate gc processing and projects. they only do eb3 that too after an year. they lure you with eb2 during recruitment. So Beware. low benefits, high insurance deductibles etc. you will be better off with any other consultancy. Not worth of fulltime.

Do not promise something during recruitment that you are not capable of honouring. Be truthful during recruitment.

Great Company to Work For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at ProKarma

Pros

Fast growing company that challenges their employees. They promote teamwork and are family oriented. My coworkers are some of the best people I know. They hire quality people and expect quality work from them. If you do your job well, they take care of you. They are very loyal to their employees and bend over backwards to help them with both professional and personal issues.

Cons

Communication is sometimes lacking, but this is to be expected when a company is growing this rapidly and the offices are spread across the country. They are constantly working to get better at this though.

There are newer employer reviews for ProKarma

Worked for ProKarma? Contribute to the Community!