There are newer employer reviews for ProKarma

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at ProKarma full-time (less than an year)

Pros

ProKarma has a very intellectually stimulating work environment where you get to wear multiple hats and do your job to the best of your ability with autonomy. The management lets you make key decisions and brings constant visibility to your work. You are surrounded by great, dynamic people and you get to learn new things every single day. I have learnt more in 6 months at ProKarma than I have learnt in 6 years at my previous jobs. They truly value their employees and they offer you a great work-life balance. It's a fast growing company where you will have good career growth prospects. I love working at ProKarma and will highly recommend this company to others.

Cons

There is scope of improvement in the formal L&D area (certifications, etc.) but they are getting better each day.

134 Other Employee Reviews for ProKarma (View Most Recent)

Wrong company to work for long. Not a technology company.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at ProKarma full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work / Life balance is good. Always pay on time.

Cons

Little or no communication from the HR or management. No employee relations. No one cares about anyone else. Lot of bureaucracy, no long term vision. Poorest management ever seen. Treats employee as a labor, if project is over employee is let off (even for full-timers) with no notice period. No culture or team work.

No one knows what's happening in the company, client engagements, projects or resource requirements - everyone throws the ball to someone's else court. Ask the person who sent out the email for some referral positions and you end up finding six different people in the chain to get to the point that you complete a full circle.

Very poor reimbursement policies and takes months to actually reimburse (needs four different people to get through).

There are on average 10 non-billable staff to every one billable employee.

SAP

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at ProKarma full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Doing good in the SAP Market

Cons

Limited onsite opportunities for employees who deserve them!

Please review the work environment frequently

There are newer employer reviews for ProKarma