ProMedica

www.promedica.org
There are newer employer reviews for ProMedica

OK

I worked at ProMedica

Pros

Interesting place to work and live

Cons

Difficult environment in which to work

39 Other Employee Reviews for ProMedica (View Most Recent)

My experience at ProMedica is overall good, I recieved good experience but am dissatisfied with the wages.

I have been working at ProMedica

Pros

Promedica has competitive benefits and you get a good amount of time off. Also the work atmosphere is good. Good family company.

Cons

ProMedica does not pay their employees well at all, espicially if you are on the non clinical side of the equation.

My advice to the management team would be to pay your employees what they are actually worth. I agree with the overall direction of the company but disagree with some of the methods taken to get there. There seems to be a gap between the senior management and the first line employees. I think you are going to lose a lot of good people to other companies, if you do not start paying your employees competitive wages.

Glad to have the job.

I have been working at ProMedica

Pros

It is a stable job. No layoffs in my department. lots of available for job movement in my department. Great people to work with.

Cons

Don't think compensation is in line with other health care companies in the city. People that hire in newer, make more an hour than "veterans" of the department.

There are newer employer reviews for ProMedica