ProTech Systems Group, Inc.
www.psgi.net Memphis, TN 50 to 149 Employees

ProTech is a great place for employees that work and follow procedure.

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

I have been working at ProTech Systems Group, Inc.

ProsThe ability to determine your own future. Management consistently follows through with their stated intentions.

ConsThere is a bit of employee "unrest" that has been allowed to continue. It is a very competitive environment to the point of employees turning on one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementDirect correction only where it belongs. While universal directives have their place, I feel like guilty parties take group reprimands as an license to continue their lack of compliance.

Manager

Opps Manager (Current Employee)
Taipei (Taiwan)

I have been working at ProTech Systems Group, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Learn how to work with tough customer and pigy manager. It is a… Cons: Work very hard and long working hours. But the benefit is not so good even… Advice to Senior Management: Think differently! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Contractor (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at ProTech Systems Group, Inc. as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The Recruiters are real down to earth and have all the "in's" in Memphis, if you are looking for… Cons: Some of there smaller clients are insanely disorganized, but that… Advice to Senior Management: The Full-time employment opportunities as an Internal Engineer are less than appealing at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ProTech Systems Group, Inc..

Worked for ProTech Systems Group, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProTech Systems Group, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ProTech Systems Group, Inc. CEO Dan Weddle . All reviews posted anonymously by ProTech Systems Group, Inc. employees.