ProTrans International
www.protrans.com Indianapolis, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Family feel

Route Manager (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsThe people are great to work with and the Owner seems to care about the people. The job is relatively "easy" once you know what you're doing and you can ask anyone for help if you need it. The benefits work great for me and the insurance is affordable!

ConsYou may feel like you're thrown into the mix of things right away, but you'll progressively learn the industry. There doesn't seem to much room for advancement. Somethings don't have set procedures so some people just make up their own way of doing things which causes confusion sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to add a secondary tier of "junior leaders" under the primary managers to help over-see each account. This would help with the confusion and give team members someone to go to with specific questions regarding each account.

Good upstart company to work for

Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee)
    Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at ProTrans International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great with employee relations. Allows a great work life… Cons: Many things are a work in progress, so not having… Advice to Senior Management: Work toward catching up and building upon what is in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very rewarding and good personnel.

Central Dispatch Planner (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

I worked at ProTrans International

Pros: The owner of the company is a great person. Not only was the work place good, but there… Cons: I did feel that some of the personnel were treated better… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ProTrans International.

Worked for ProTrans International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProTrans International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ProTrans International CEO Craig Roeder. All reviews posted anonymously by ProTrans International employees.