ProVest

www.provest.us

Terrible, Scary at times

Former Employee - Status Clerk  in  Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Status Clerk in Tampa, FL

Pros

They included benefits as part of the pay package. I didn't have any deductions from paycheck.

Cons

This is the worst place I have worked in my entire career. Their team leaders and managers have no training on how to deal with employees and I was bullied constantly. They yelled at employees in front of other employees, sent out threatening emails. Complaints to HR didn't help even though my supervisor broke every rule in their handout. Having been a manager myself previously, I was shocked at the manner these managers were allowed to treat employees.

Their work expectation was not reasonable either, so the managers had plenty of fodder to further harass employees. In reality I think the team manager I had enjoyed her power and used it.

This company reminded me of a high school environment... Not professional at all.

Someone from a humanities project with the UN should come out and give you lessons on how to deal with employees.

Other reviews for ProVest

Too much politics, incompetent directors and bad decisions ruined the environment

Current Employee - Technology  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Technology in Tampa, FL

Pros

The people is nice.
    Opportunity to connect to different people.
    Good place to work during the financial crisis

Cons

Letting go the good people
    Too many executives
    People in decision making positions seem not to have preparation or skills
    Too much politics
    No organization and too much improvisation

React faster to resolve problems. I do not think the executives are aware of what in reality happens around the office. Conference calls and meetings are not the only way to resolve problems.

Good Place to ride a recession

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

Pros

It grew from a small company, so managers try to keep the family like atmosphere. Health Insurance completely paid for employee.

Cons

Workload soley contingent on foreclosures coming in. Foreclosures have been stalled by the banks and attorneys double checking their work before they send it in. Some executives out of touch with workers.

There are newer employer reviews for ProVest.

Worked for ProVest? Contribute to the Community!