There are newer employer reviews for Procter & Gamble

Good to start with

Current Employee - Principal Scientist
Current Employee - Principal Scientist

I have been working at Procter & Gamble

Pros

Great diversity, global work experience are expected if you work here with variety of opportunities to learn and grow for you.

Cons

Political things go on sometimes but not frequently. Forced to think in a Procter way so called procternized - if you want to do your own way, this is not yours.

We are losing the culture of "people is the most important asset". What I see is less respect to the value to experience. We need get this back!

reviews filtered by
  1. Great place to learn and grow as professional

I have been working at Procter & Gamble

Pros

Great consumer knowledge, working and learning with top talent, good compensation and performance based salary increase, great training programs and fair opportunities to grow.

Cons

Highly specialized tasks, from mid to slow speed for innovation, too corporate and low empowerment for decision making and mid and low management.

to take more risk, improve productivity and decision making at all levels to react faster to competition and market changes

2. Fantastic. I feel like I received an MBA in my time at P&G.

I have been working at Procter & Gamble

Pros

They value their people. They foster what you uniquely bring to the table. They help you grow and manage your own career and do what you want to do.

Cons

Locations are limiting, but if you're open to making Cincinnati your home, you're in luck!

There are newer employer reviews for Procter & Gamble