Procter & Gamble
3.9 of 5 1,741 reviews
www.pg.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Great place to intern

PS&RA Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Procter & Gamble as an intern

ProsThis is a great place to get hands on experience. You're internship mimics what full time employment is like within the company so it allows you to weigh the pros and cons before deciding on an offer.

ConsSeems like it's difficult to break out of PS&RA. Once you're in you're in. You can support different business units but you are 'labeled' as support staff and at times not as valued.

Women in the Workplace

Training Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Procter & Gamble full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: P&G is a wonderful place for women to work. Their family/life balance… Cons: I didn't experience that wasn't valuable to me. More

Very Beneficial

I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time

Pros: Company offers many opportunities to network, and for the most part it is easy… Cons: If you are not a former intern, the chance to move to management roles is significantly lower. For example, if you… Advice to Senior Management: The discrepancy between co-ops and interns in regards to salary and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Procter & Gamble.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!

Procter & Gamble – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​Did you know P&G products are enjoyed 4.6 billion times a day in over 180 countries, making us perhaps the two most successful letters on the planet?​​​​​​ With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procter & Gamble reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Procter & Gamble CEO A.G. Lafley. All reviews posted anonymously by Procter & Gamble employees.