Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com

great company values / culture, a lot of independence at lower levels

Project Manager (Current Employee) Warsaw (Poland)

ProsP&G walks the talk on values - there is a commitment to doing things right, employees are very much looked after, feels like a 'golden cage' at times ;) the culture and people are great, regardless of the part of the world you're in. apart from senior mgmt levels, the org structure feels 'egalitarian' rather than hierarchical. I've found many people to learn good leadership from - and willing to guide & help me on the way, too.

this is my first job so unable to compare to others, still talking to friends it feels like you get a lot more independence / responsibility early on than elsewhere (esp. in the IT department, referred to as GBS, which I work in today)

ConsI'd need to be really mean to find downsides of working here :) much depens on what you want in your career - definitely what you can learn in an internal IT dept in an FMCG company that promotes from within has its limits. still, highly recommended as a great place to learn leadership in & a caring employer.

Great Place if you're in the right team

Senior Brand Manager (Current Employee) Geneva (Switzerland)

I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Fantastic benefits. supportive practices on diversity, flexible work etc. Consistent training/understanding of functional expertise Opprtunities to work abroad and gain international experience as you get… Cons: Up or out for key functions. i.e. if you're not consistently in the top 20% you are expected to leave. This causes issues… Advice to Senior Management: Bring back capabilties /resources to find breakthrough inspiration/innovation Organise childcare facilities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent training opportunity

Assistant Brand Manager (Current Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Fundamental skill for each function (especially Marketing and Finance is well rewarded… Cons: - People tends to create closed group within company - Less… Advice to Senior Management: - Simplify the work - Clear career path to multiple course… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Procter & Gamble.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!