Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com
  www.pg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Procter & Gamble

Unfulfilling

Current Employee - Product Supply Engineer in Mamatid (Philippines)
Current Employee - Product Supply Engineer in Mamatid (Philippines)

I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time (more than an year)

Pros

the best learning experience for fresh grads, and a gem on your resume if you'll apply other work after, make the most of your training

Cons

not fulfulling to those new hires who would expect more growth in the production operations
the work is so monotonous and very routinary. no learning after 6 months of work

dont hire engineers if you just want to let them work do contractor's work
it's an insult.

2157 Other Employee Reviews for Procter & Gamble (View Most Recent)

Information Decision Solutions - A good place to start, but not for me

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I worked at Procter & Gamble full-time (more than an year)

Pros

P&G is a great company to have on your CV, I've found that other jobs have been easier to find as a result of working there. The company is young and full of like-minded people who will become friends and there is a maternal feeling about the company which is great for a graduate job. You can expect to get promoted after a few years if nothing goes wrong, sooner if you get to know the right people.

Cons

As a large company I found it could be quite impersonal, I felt a little like the work I was doing didn't matter and that the people I was working with didn't really care about their own work either (speaking purely for IDS).

Give graduates some more tangible work, stop gratuitously using the term 'project management' for work which is anything but project management.

They think they're the best, but almost nobody has any experience in another company!

Former Employee - IDS
    Former Employee - IDS

I worked at Procter & Gamble full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great for a first assignment because of the training opportunities and challenging assignments.
    Also great for compensation & benefits.
    You earn a lot (in fact too much!) money, which translates in their high consumer prices.

Cons

No Work-Life balance, too long hours.
    Extremely tough to leave once you're there for more than 10 years, becaus of the huge salaries people get.
    Reward is based on 'being able to sell yourself and your achievements", not so much on real hard work.

Get REAL!!!