Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com
  www.pg.com
There are newer employer reviews for Procter & Gamble

Outstanding people and principle-based company

Former Employee - Department Manager in Cincinnati, OH
Former Employee - Department Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Procter & Gamble full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Global roles available. Great benefits including retirement plan that you don't have to match. Frequent change means that roles open up almost daily.

Cons

Frequent layoffs in certain parts of the company. Low morale because too much work for too few people. Be prepared to work often on nights and weekends.

Focus on the long term and not just who to cut on this 12-month cycle. Get back to making products that are truly quality and stop figuring out ways to cheapen the product.

2157 Other Employee Reviews for Procter & Gamble (View Most Recent)

Best internship program

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Henderson, NC
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in Henderson, NC

I have been working at Procter & Gamble as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I love the work. There aren’t that many companies that give interns 5-10 projects to work on. And it’s not tedious work where I sit in front of a computer all day. From meetings with contractors to creating funding packages, they teach you the whole spectrum on how to be a successful project manager/engineer by following P&G process.

Cons

The only con I have is that it can be difficult to schedule meetings when your sources are out on vacation or traveling for other work related activities.

No advice. You guys are doing a great job. Keep up all the hard good and I do appreciate all the knowledge you bring to the table that helps me grow professionally.

It is a great company to work for!

Current Employee - Finance & Accounting Group Manager
    Current Employee - Finance & Accounting Group Manager

I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great career and development training. It is great company to start your career because you will have the opportunity to work with a multifunctional team and have great projects. Also, the company constantly reinforce the importance of having diversity of people.

Cons

This company is soo big that some time it takes too much time to make decisions and people tend to be very internally focused! Also, when you are in the middle of your career it may be better to move to another company because it takes forever to get promoted despite of giving excellent results - you have to be extremely connect it to get it!

There are newer employer reviews for Procter & Gamble