Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com

P&G is okay I guess

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsP&G is very flexible when it comes to alternative work arrangements, working from home, etc. Another benefit is that the company is so huge that you can really do ANYTHING if you know the right people and have the right internal connections.

ConsA lot of the people are boring. Everything is so process-oriented that at times you find yourself in 7 different sets of meetings with 3 different teams attempting to complete 1 thing. the advantage of working for Gillette (versus P&G) is that employees were much more empowered to make independent decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do more to encourage diversity. Not diversity in color and gender, but thought diversity, political diversity, fashion diversity, and diversity of work style.

Excellent training. Longevity depends on what you're looking for.

Attorney (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Procter & Gamble

Pros: P&G is extremely well respected among in-house organizations, particularly in the intellectual property sector. P&G is well organized, and provides outstanding training for new… Cons: You can really only count on being promoted once (band 2 to band 3). P&G legal is a large organization with increasingly fewer slots… Advice to Senior Management: Increase transparency in the organization. People don't like moving targets and artificial impediments to promotions for the sake of driving a flatter organization. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Design

Design Manager (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Procter & Gamble

Pros: Opportunity to travel and work with global cross functional teams. Cons: Process driven. The maze prevents brilliant thinking and quickly moving forward on any projects. Design Managers become managers… Advice to Senior Management: Empower design to have an equal voice in making design decisions.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Procter & Gamble.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!