Procter & Gamble

www.pg.com

Great company with mostly great managers

ABM (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsThe best part of working at P&G was the opportunity to learn from great people and test new hypotheses to advance the returns on effective branding.

ConsIt's a rare case but sometimes the culture in the acquired companies takes too long to convert to true P&G culture - as such, there are middle managers and upper managers who don't respect their teams the way that they should. P&G seems to have gotten better at removing these elements for the health of the overall brand.

Advice to Senior ManagementRamp up your assessments of your remote teams and especially their management teams- at least twice per year - and encourage more direct contact with your employees in these remote locations with HQ upper management.

Challenging and rewarding internship!

Apprentice (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Procter & Gamble

Pros: I was given challenging real-world projects. I also was given a signifiant amount of responsibility and was expected to help drive results… Cons: Procter & Gamble has a "promote from within" philosopy. Therefore, they fill most of their full-time new hire positions with previous… Advice to Senior Management: Procter & Gamble is a large manufacturer with an immense environmental impact. Therefore, it is imperative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Internship Program

Engineer (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Procter & Gamble

Pros: The internship program is definitely a good one. You get meaningful work and everyone there is willing to help out in any way they can.… Cons: I wasn't getting enough feedback on my performance. However, this is just a managerial characteristic. Some managers will be very engaging… Advice to Senior Management: Bring back the onboarding day for interns. A lot of the interns were confused on P&G as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Procter & Gamble.

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!