Procura Management

www.procura-inc.com

Review of Procura Management

Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) Norristown, PA

ProsProcura Management was a good company to get started at straight out of college. Depending on which part of the company you are working in, management can be quite flexible in regards to scheduled hours and time off. I would definitely say that despite below average compensation and benefits the fulfillment which can be acquired from the job rests mostly on the employee. Some of the management can be very friendly. One promising aspect of the company is that one (for the most part, dependent upon position) is rarely expected to ever have to bring work home from the office.

ConsFirst and foremost, the biggest downside is the below average compensation and benefits. Hard workers have the potential to receive above average yearly salary increases, unfortunately these levels do not match those of other employees with commensurate experience at other employers. There is no bonus program available for employees outside of the management circle. During my tenure I sometimes felt that opinions outside of management were not heard. Think of it as if you didn't have a title of supervisor or above, you didn't exactly have a voice. The human resources department could also use a lot more structuring in terms of organization and responsibilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the senior management I would say that every employee should have a voice that should be heard. I understand that it is not easy to always compensate employees at a level competitive to other organizations, but consider incentive plans for non management level employees to inspire the cream to rise to the top. or if bonus incentives are not a viable option, then how about another paid day off in the form of personal time. Also, make a stronger effort to make all employees feel valued, not just the chosen few.

Keep Looking

I have been working at Procura Management

Pros: You can move up in the company if you are… Cons: Terrible communication, bugs, old equipment, Time off "Rules" are insane, not… Advice to Senior Management: You should really take more time to communicate with your employees and treat everyone by the same rules. You shouldn't pick and choose who you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok

I have been working at Procura Management

Pros: Its an okay place to work Cons: They need to give raise More
There are newer reviews on Procura Management.

Worked for Procura Management? Contribute to the Community!