Review of Procura Management

Former Employee - Programmer/Analyst in Norristown, PA
Former Employee - Programmer/Analyst in Norristown, PA

Pros

Procura Management was a good company to get started at straight out of college. Depending on which part of the company you are working in, management can be quite flexible in regards to scheduled hours and time off. I would definitely say that despite below average compensation and benefits the fulfillment which can be acquired from the job rests mostly on the employee. Some of the management can be very friendly. One promising aspect of the company is that one (for the most part, dependent upon position) is rarely expected to ever have to bring work home from the office.

Cons

First and foremost, the biggest downside is the below average compensation and benefits. Hard workers have the potential to receive above average yearly salary increases, unfortunately these levels do not match those of other employees with commensurate experience at other employers. There is no bonus program available for employees outside of the management circle. During my tenure I sometimes felt that opinions outside of management were not heard. Think of it as if you didn't have a title of supervisor or above, you didn't exactly have a voice. The human resources department could also use a lot more structuring in terms of organization and responsibilities.

Advice to Management

To the senior management I would say that every employee should have a voice that should be heard. I understand that it is not easy to always compensate employees at a level competitive to other organizations, but consider incentive plans for non management level employees to inspire the cream to rise to the top. or if bonus incentives are not a viable option, then how about another paid day off in the form of personal time. Also, make a stronger effort to make all employees feel valued, not just the chosen few.

Other Employee Reviews for Procura Management

Keep Looking

Pros

You can move up in the company if you are friends with the right people.

Cons

Terrible communication, bugs, old equipment, Time off "Rules" are insane, not enough parking spaces, pay is under the average for what I do

Advice to Management

You should really take more time to communicate with your employees and treat everyone by the same rules. You shouldn't pick and choose who you decide to make follow the rules. HR as a whole is very uncaring, and don't make me feel comfortable that I can go to them with any issues and/or concerns.

2. Nurse Case Manager

Pros

Very family friendly, Great work environment

Cons

No real negative comments for Procura. Perhaps advancement may be limited.