Procurian

www.procurian.com

Miserable place to work. Constant turnover, incompetent upper management, bad customer contracts

Short On Project Management, Long On Contract Feuds and Drama (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

ProsSome of the sourcing work was strong. The stronger sourcing leaders negotiated good deals for customers. However, the leaders I worked for tried to push good deals to ridiculous deals, and suppliers backed out. They wanted suppliers to provide goods essentially for free..which resulted in long delays in securing supplier contracts.

ConsNot sure where the other comments have came from on this site. But across-the-board employees were miserable at this company, and turnover was through the roof. Professionals in the field were given unreasonable expectations and treated like trash. Working conditions at client sites were abysmal, and employees were allowed $25/day per diem to eat, among other ridiculous items. People I've interviewed recently who have worked there relay similar stories, so things haven't changed.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Vice Presidents should all be replaced, along with their cronies in the field. Secure some project management expertise (real PM stuff, not the work you're doing now, which you call project management) and have honest contracts with both customers and suppliers. Treat supplier negotiations as win/win vs. I win, you lose. Treat your employees honestly and with respect. And get a bigger office.

Like the other person said, be careful.

Procurement (Current Employee) King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Procurian

Pros: Work Life Balance Good Experience Potential to move up the ladder Cons: ICG Commerce has a friendly work environment and everyone has potential to grow. However, you have to be lucky to be placed in a buying… Advice to Senior Management: Find a better way to train employees. Everyone has their own learning curve and it's important to communicate. Don't just say, "Look over your notes"… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Somewhat frustrating

Sourcing Lead (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Procurian

Pros: Fats paced, exciting, tremendous growth Cons: incompetent middle management, inequitable salary increase and bonus distribution Advice to Senior Management: Clean up middle managemnt More
There are newer reviews on Procurian.

Worked for Procurian? Contribute to the Community!