There are newer employer reviews for Product Development Corporation

Great company to work for

I have been working at Product Development Corporation full-time

Pros

Good people that work well together

Cons

None-no issues that are worth noting

Keep up the good work

12 Other Employee Reviews for Product Development Corporation (View Most Recent)

Eh,...it was easier to find another job.

Former Employee - Senior SQL Database Administrator in Thornton, CO
    Former Employee - Senior SQL Database Administrator in Thornton, CO

I worked at Product Development Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I can honestly say most co-workers were cool.

Cons

Let's put it this way, I worked there for one month and was so disgusted by my manager I placed my notice via E-Mail because I could not face this person. I quit my job without having a job lined up I was so fed up with the place.

See section "Cons".

Disorganized and Dishonorable

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

I worked at Product Development Corporation

Pros

most managers are good with work life balance. Data Processing department seems fair, employees seem content.

Cons

IT side is a mess. As stated in other review managers not knowledgable in their areas. HR dept is nice but not helpful. Senior IT indifferent to employees, doesn't even speak to anyone who isn't a buddy, never encouraging, only critical. The place is oppressive and there is no advancement. very old technology, old hardware - difficult to get upgrades, difficult to get better tech overall. disorganized from payroll, to HR, to IT. angry employees who are protected - in all the years I was there I never once saw HR or management attempt a more positive environment. IT professionals can and should seek opportunity elsewhere.

Bring in fresh management. People with extensive backgrounds in more competetive environments. most of the managers have been with the company so long they know no other way and don't understand what is happening in business today. I am confident the company would serve itself so much better if you bring in a CIO(currently open) that has proven leadership skills, solid IT and Business background and one who isn't there to make friends at the cost of the business. HR needs to be replaced!! They need to understand the law and its application. very critical.

There are newer employer reviews for Product Development Corporation