Profero Solutions
proferosolutions.com Beachwood, OH 50 to 149 Employees

Profero is great even during organized caos and the people that work there are mature, you actually feel like an adult.

Clinical and MD Support Anywhere They Send Me (Current Employee)

I have been working at Profero Solutions

ProsI love the fact that we are trained exactly the way each location is going to use the program. This process helps because we are not trying to teach employees the way the last location wanted to use the program. The program is so versatile that it adapts to each location and area. Even though we may understand how the program works, it helps to understand each locations work flow so that we can relate it to the program. This is very helpful not only to the people working with Profero but also benefits the hospital and the support we are offering them. I enjoy helping others and that is really what it is about.

ConsYou would have to have patience to work with people that may be worried about something new and big going on in their work. Not really that much of a con, it is just that some people lack the patience to do this type of work. One would have to know that projects such as these can have a lot go wrong but also a lot go right. If you are not one that can handle organized chaos or patience, you should not work in this field. If teaching others does not come easy to you, I would not recommend this type of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt must be difficult to do what management does. They deserve credit for all of their hard work. If you had asked on the first time out of town job with them I would have said, 'they need to be more organized'. The fact of the matter is that it really was organized; it just did not seem like it. Everyone in management works his or her tail ends off. That is the just the cold facts. It is very noticeable. They realize that they cannot make everyone happy, but they really try hard to. What if someone would work 70 hours one week and 24 the next, it was probably what they had to do. People have to realize that companies like these only have a certain amount of money to work with and they may go over budget a lot of time, but they still work through it getting the job done. They also try hard not to go over budget. It is hard to keep track of everything and work as hard as they do. Management works so hard, thank you.

One big whirlwind of confusion & miscommunication

EMR Nurse Consultant (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Profero Solutions

Pros: I guess the pay was satisfactory, i havent received my first paycheck yet.… Cons: Horrible, horrible communication from management to consultants. Work schedule was not posted until 10:30pm the night before having to be at work by 5:00am the… Advice to Senior Management: No advice, just continue to operate as you are currently. It will not take long for the industry to find out just how "Profero Solutions"… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was an excellent experience in being an EMR trainer, and if the opportunity arises again, I'll do it again.

EMR Trainers (Former Employee)

I worked at Profero Solutions

Pros: Pay was very good Ability to take time off easily Transportation paid for Nice people to work with I was able to have… Cons: Senior management can be disorganized at times May be difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: Better organization and communication with EMR trainers would be ideal Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Profero Solutions.

Worked for Profero Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Profero Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Profero Solutions employees.