Very good.

Current Employee - Staffing Manager  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Professional Employment Solutions

Pros

I love working for Professional Employment Solutions because the people are very friendly, and professional individuals. Each employee performs their job to the best of their ability. Everyone is willing to help one another, and offer training, or support to help further your own knowledge. Constructive criticism is given when needed, and works fairly well in regards to improving your own performance. Employer and senior staff are all working closely to you, and also provide hands on work as you are. All in all they are a great company to work for.

Cons

My pay. However, they offer GREAT opportunity for financial growth. They have a base salary +commission that can be residual for temp, temp-hire, and direct-hire positions.

Other Reviews for Professional Employment Solutions

Great with staffing just not customer service.

I have been working at Professional Employment Solutions

Pros

They will keep you in temporary positions and busy if you want to work.

Cons

They will easily forget about you being put in a position. They do not follow through with issues, questions or concerns. Will promise resolution with issues with little to no follow through. No benefits that can be purchased through PES.

Need to follow through on communication when contacted by temporary staff who is making the company money.

This company helped me with temporary jobs as well as finding a permanent job.

Former Employee - Receptionist  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Professional Employment Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

They will let you know when jobs become available and are very enthusiastic and helpful.

Cons

None that I have seen.

There are newer employer reviews for Professional Employment Solutions.

Worked for Professional Employment Solutions? Contribute to the Community!