There are newer employer reviews for Professional Services of America

Extremely impressed with the professionalism of this company for many years

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

I have been working at Professional Services of America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

PSA has a highly regarded reputation; strong ethics and integrity; is well established and successful. Maintains long term customer relationships within business, industry and the government sector. Provides a "professional and highly satisified experience" for the candidates seeking career opportunities.

Cons

No downsides working for PSA

Continue the EXCELLENT work being done by PSA - especially to the President/CEO for her vision, enthusiasm and dedication!!!

2 Other Employee Reviews for Professional Services of America (View Most Recent)

At Your Own Risk

Former Employee - Administrative Officer & Executive Assistant in Washington, DC

I worked at Professional Services of America as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Fast hiring process. Direct Deposit System. Friendly pay-roll staff.

Cons

Arm-chair quarterback contractors in Washington DC from five hours away in WVA. More concerned with maintaining client contracts than supporting the staff that keep PSA in the black. Extremely unhelpful and rude when required to handle speculation of conflict in the work-place environment. As long as you are making them money, they are helpful - as soon as your well dries up as far as they are concerned, you are worthless to them. Talk about leaving a bad taste in your mouth after an otherwise stellar track record.

Had a decent enough experience working for them until there was a work-place conflict and they were quick to assume the client was in the right without even inquiring about the situation. Ended up filing an EEOC complaint as result of the incident and the matter is pending review. I would not ever recommend using them even though they do list higher hourly rates per job, since it doesn't count for anything if you ever run into difficulties with inappropriate clients. They also chose to cut the last check out immediately following the contract termination instead of using the standard direct deposit system I had been enrolled in - and it got lost in the mail for a month. Why? Your guess is as good as mine, but it sure felt like they were trying to eliminate any connections with me based on speculation. As long as they see $$$ signs next to your contract, they are happy to make money off you. Not the way I would run my business.

There are newer employer reviews for Professional Services of America