Profil-Research
www.profilinstitute.com Chula Vista, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Too stressful

Clinical Project Manager (Current Employee)
Chula Vista, CA

ProsMy co-workers are really nice people. They are the kind of people you want to get a beer with after work. There's always a lot of laughter. The pay is decent pay and the benefits are good.

ConsThe workload is too much and the time lines are ridiculous. There is no way to be fully prepared at study launch so it creates an "one the fly" kind of atomosphere. They provide all PMs an iphone so one must be accessible 24/7. I do not want to be up at 2am chasing down a lab report. There is no formal job training so you learn as you go and there is no career ladder for PMs.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop a solid training program

Work hard but no recognition

Clinical Project Manager (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Profil-Research

Pros: good entry level work to gain experience but no job… Cons: change in management, nepotism, political, upper management out of touch Advice to Senior Management: be more in touch with the lower to mid managers More

Great company culture with understanding upper management

Clinical Project Manager Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Profil-Research full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible and understanding management. CEO comes around office and greets… Cons: Not as competitive pay but worth it because of the… Advice to Senior Management: Thank you for caring about your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Profil-Research.

Worked for Profil-Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Profil-Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Profil-Research CEO Marcus Hompesch. All reviews posted anonymously by Profil-Research employees.