Extremely positive!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Profiles Creative full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great camaraderie, warm and relaxed working environment, consistent support and development. Extremely welcoming induction process which helps you to bond and feel part of the team instantaneously.

Cons

There are really no negative comments I can make to date - really loving my time at Profiles and hope it continues to develop! So different from other cutthroat recruitment agencies I have worked at before!

Advice to Management

Keep engaging the team and doing what you are doing! It is obvious everyone is so passionate about the company, particularly members of senior management.

Other Employee Reviews for Profiles Creative

1. Micro Management & Rapid turnover

Former Employee - Recruiter in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Recruiter in London, England (UK)

I worked at Profiles Creative full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good client base of creative agencies. They pay abover market rates.

Cons

There is a real culture of micro managing of consultants here. One has to telephone if likely to be 2 minutes late. There is constant meetings meaning it's quite hard to find time to do your actual work rather than talking about it. Very high staff turnover as a result.

Advice to Management

Cut staff some slack and treat them as adults. You're recruiting for the creative sector and should mirror that by encouraging individuality and flexibility.

2. Relaxed and Fun, though chaotic at times

I have been working at Profiles Creative full-time

Pros

There is a very relaxed atmosphere where you are treated like an adult, I can't say i've ever been micro-managed in the time i've been here. Everyone is down to earth and having worked in more cut-throat companies it's very refreshing. Achievements are recognised openly and also, the MD and senior management are very approachable.

Cons

Sometimes feel like the success of the company isn't passed on to the staff and although there are quarterly nights out etc it feesl like investment into other extra curricular activities, incentives etc could be more. The benefits aren't exceptional... I've come to weigh it up and I value the relaxed atmosphere over lots of flashy benefits, however healthcare, travel loans, bike schemes, duvet days and other additions would make it more competitive.

Advice to Management

keep the non-oppressive atmosphere exactly as it is but spend more of the profits on improved benefits and incentives/equipment/marketing initiatives.