Progress Energy Florida
www.progress-energy.com Saint Petersburg, FL 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Work!

Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Progress Energy Florida

ProsThe professional atmosphere and the flexible work schedules that allow hard work meshed with time with family is a great combination. The opportunities for other jobs within the company continue to grow.

ConsThe stigma from the public for working for a utility company. No one like to pay utilties bills but everyone at the company is working hard to keep costs down.

One of the best places I have ever worked

Electrician (Current Employee)
Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Progress Energy Florida

Pros: Outstanding benefits, fair pay, and wonderful work environment. The atmosphere is relaxed most of… Cons: Information is not shared in a timely fashion if at all. Some of… Advice to Senior Management: Progress Energy has some of the very best management teams I have witnessed, but some low level… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

nice people, no growth opportunity

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Progress Energy Florida

Pros: lots of holidays, shift bids every month, everyone speaks to… Cons: continuous stress for stats, virtually no time off of phones, feel pressured… Advice to Senior Management: focus less on calls per hour and more on customer service. already a monopoly,… More

There are newer reviews on Progress Energy Florida.

Worked for Progress Energy Florida? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progress Energy Florida reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Progress Energy Florida CEO James E. Rogers. All reviews posted anonymously by Progress Energy Florida employees.