Progress Software

www.progress.com

Wow! What a mess!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bedford, MA

ProsThere used to be lots and lots of pros. Now, I am having trouble seeing any pros.

ConsWith our CEO's decision to selfishly put himself first and destroy the trust that employees and customers had put in him, I don't see the company being able to pull out of this in one piece. We all feel deceived, hurt, taken advandage of, and POBB.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the board is serious about keeping this company alive, they need to start communicating with the staff and customers immediately.

Volatile work environment with unclear direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bedford, MA

I worked at Progress Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people, work life balance, company outings Cons: Volatile work environment, frequenty changes in upper management, unclear strategy,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

PSC

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Progress Software

Pros: Good work life balance and people Cons: poor communication about changes and layoffs Advice to Senior Management: Give us more details More
There are newer reviews on Progress Software.

Worked for Progress Software? Contribute to the Community!