Progressive Business Publications

www.pbp.com
  www.pbp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications

This company has given me more chances for success than any other organization would dream of

Current Employee - Branch Manager  in  DuBois, PA
Current Employee - Branch Manager in DuBois, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible Schedule, You get paid for the effort you put in and the process is very understanding and easy to work with.

Cons

Bad employees fudging the system to make themselves orders and hurting the companies reputation.

Keep up the hard work, the employees that are there every day are well worth your effort. Do not let the individuals that make snap decisions of the company with out having all the facts bother you.

70 Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Business Publications (View Most Recent)

Empowering learning experience at Progressive Business Publications

Former Employee - Summer Marketing Intern  in  Malvern, PA
    Former Employee - Summer Marketing Intern in Malvern, PA

I worked at Progressive Business Publications as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Working as a summer marketing intern at Progressive Business Publications was a truly empowering experience. Never was I treated as "just" an intern, but instead I was taking on tasks like a full-time employee would from day one. The atmosphere among the employees at Progressive Business Publications was remarkable; everyone was friendly and everyone was constantly happy to help and answer questions. My supervisor made sure that I had all the resources I needed in order to fulfill my tasks. Feedback was always prompt and constructive, and whenever I had an idea for a project, I was given full attention by upper level management. Within the ten weeks that I spend interning at Progressive Business Publications, I learned a tremendous amount of applicable knowledge that has since helped me in the classroom as well as in other jobs and internships I have held since. I certainly enjoyed my time at Progressive Business Publications and I am hoping to have the chance to return to the company.

Cons

There are not many cons to mention, besides some tedious tasks that every entry-level position has and the fact that I was not there long enough to join any of the company sports teams.

Keep up the good work at empowering your employees and pushing them to do the best they can.

Started in 1999 and never looked back!

Current Employee - Sales  in  Woodbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales in Woodbury, NJ

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

If you do your job well and perform at a high level keeping the customer at the front of all your decisions you will do fine. Company focus is on helping executives do their job better not selling widgets. Every 2 weeks you have an opportunity to speak with a different type of executive while learning about a differnt part of the business world.

Cons

Blue chairs need to be upgraded!

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!