Results Oriented Empowerment with Competitive Spirit

Current Employee - CRM Director in Malvern, PA
Current Employee - CRM Director in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company truly believes in the people it hires for the long-term. Lots of latitude with support to get the job done. Results and contribution are valued over pedigree and title. Candor and innovation are expected and rewarded eliminating any barriers to success and growth.

Cons

Silo-ed organization and informal structure can create some lags in efficiency and best practice adoption. ON a personal level, the cons don't get in the way ...

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. An excellent place to work.

Current Employee - IT Department in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - IT Department in Malvern, PA

Pros

PBP has a great atmosphere and great people. The work-life balance is great and I still have plenty of time for my family.

Cons

There are no con's I can think of off the top of my head, I truly enjoy the people and the atmosphere.

2. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Current Employee - Manager in Boardman, OH
    Current Employee - Manager in Boardman, OH

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Relaxed work environment. Excellent opportunities for advancement with the company. Great choice for people that have other obligations (single parents, two jobs, etc). Write your own paycheck!

Cons

It is a performance type position. It may not be the job for everyone. Sometimes people have to leave because they are over qualified and have to take a position making more money.

Advice to Management

Continue constant growth through training and development of every employee. Offer incentives to employees in the form of benefits (410K, profit sharing, etc.).