Progressive Business Publications

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Results Oriented Empowerment with Competitive Spirit

Current Employee - CRM Director in Malvern, PA
Current Employee - CRM Director in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company truly believes in the people it hires for the long-term. Lots of latitude with support to get the job done. Results and contribution are valued over pedigree and title. Candor and innovation are expected and rewarded eliminating any barriers to success and growth.

Cons

Silo-ed organization and informal structure can create some lags in efficiency and best practice adoption. ON a personal level, the cons don't get in the way ...

76 Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Business Publications (View Most Recent)

An excellent place to work.

Current Employee - IT Department in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - IT Department in Malvern, PA

Pros

PBP has a great atmosphere and great people. The work-life balance is great and I still have plenty of time for my family.

Cons

There are no con's I can think of off the top of my head, I truly enjoy the people and the atmosphere.

Good company, focused on sales & marketing.

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best part of PBP is that everyone is always open to new ideas and the management team is constantly looking for growth opportunities.

Cons

The biggest challenge is that sometimes there is not good teamwork between departments. At times there can be a "silo" approach or mentality to each business unit.

PBP has a very good benefits program including profit sharing and 401k, so hopefully all that continues.

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications