Progressive Business Publications

www.pbp.com
  www.pbp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Great Place To Work! Career Growth Welcome!

Current Employee - Manager in Malvern, PA
Current Employee - Manager in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment, awesome employees to work with, great career development options, benefits are very good for all employees involved, upper management loves to listen to all new ideas, thoughts & concerns. Overall a very good place to work!

Cons

Need more cross-department support for all projects in motion. Salary does not always match current job responsibilities. When people leave sometimes you are just expected to take on more work without much notice. But that being said is a great time to prove yourself and take on new challenges.

Continue 401k & profit sharing, possibly do more team building exercises and activities.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Business Publications (View Most Recent)

A positive environment.

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Meadville, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Meadville, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Its a very friendly atmosphere. There's always plenty of encouragement from Jen and the rest of the management team.
    Plenty of room for growth!

Cons

i wish that the base salary was higher, though i understand that we get bonuses for good performance.

so nice that the hours are flexible to accommodate life happenings such as appointments, and personal needs to be out early or a day off

Structure, growth and flexibility.

Current Employee - Manager in Pottsville, PA
    Current Employee - Manager in Pottsville, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I love the hours. No evenings or weekends. The fact that I am able to grow with the company. They promote from within. The training program is outstanding. A great atmosphere! A very supportive culture. The company knows how important we are. I enjoy coming to work every day. Not many can say that.

Cons

I have never run into any cons that cause me to re evaluate my position here.

Management has done an outstanding job with everything.

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications