Progressive Business Publications

rewarding

Former Employee - Sales Representative/Branch Manager  in  Reading, PA
Former Employee - Sales Representative/Branch Manager in Reading, PA

I worked at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

flexible schedule, great people, great pay

Cons

Frustrated at sales standards, the average person cannot excel, company does not cancel subscriptions accurately

lower standards of sales for employees, rent better ventilated office space

71 Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Business Publications (View Most Recent)

Summer Internship Experience

Current Employee - Data Analytics Intern  in  Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Data Analytics Intern in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Although I have only been with Progressive Business Publications for a short time, I can see many positive things about the company. They have a wealth of employees that create a substantial amount of high quality content for their products. They offer a laid back work environment with a lax business casual dress code. The company is focused on giving back to the community and has a strong sense of corporate social responsibility.

Cons

The Progressive Business Publication brand has been tarnished through an outdated sales process. Even through all of the good things the company does, when you speak to others about who you work for there is typically a negative connotation to the conversation.

Continue to explore other areas of business to enter into by actively engaging your customers.

Structure, growth and flexibility.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Pottsville, PA
    Current Employee - Manager in Pottsville, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I love the hours. No evenings or weekends. The fact that I am able to grow with the company. They promote from within. The training program is outstanding. A great atmosphere! A very supportive culture. The company knows how important we are. I enjoy coming to work every day. Not many can say that.

Cons

I have never run into any cons that cause me to re evaluate my position here.

Management has done an outstanding job with everything.

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!