There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Insurance

Progressive is a great place to work if you enjoy working in an environment of constant change and improvement.

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Progressive Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Diversity & Inclusion is a high priority. Overal, Progressive has a good work environment with good work/life balance. Salary plus bonus program is a fair compensation package..

Cons

Organization has gotten flatter of the past few years, so not a lot of opportunities for advancement. Health benefits have deteriorated over the past several years.

Need to elevate the customer service culture to reach the desired goals.

655 Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Insurance (View Most Recent)

It's a great place to work, but tough to move career and salary upward.

I have been working at Progressive Insurance

Pros

Flexible schedules, work-life balance, work environment, solid company, work with great people and management.

Cons

Compensation and career opportunites. Good performance reviews get you a pay increase that is equal to inflation.

Improve salary approach. Salary ranges are too wide and gainshare doesn't feel like a bonus anymore. It just feels like it gets you closer to what you should make in regular salary if there's a payout.

Fulfilling, rewarding, and room for advancement/growth in your career

Current Employee - Claims Generalist
    Current Employee - Claims Generalist

I have been working at Progressive Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment - I can honestly say there was not one person I didn't get along with at the company. Everybody was helpful and friendly throughout my training and career as an adjuster. Managers truly cared about your success in the company, and prepared you for growth and success. Within a year, I was already signed up to go back for more adjuster training in anticipation of advancing into new roles in the company. Goals were difficult to achieve but attainable, and were rewarded by recognition and compensation.

Cons

Difficult work-life balance. To be successful you must be committed to your job and completing your required work. Many times this required coming in early/staying late to get the job done. That said, that time was usually rewarded with success in your career. Be prepared to work hard to be successful.

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Insurance

Worked for Progressive Insurance? Contribute to the Community!