Progressive Insurance

www.progressive.com

I learned to accept changes, worked with beautiful managers, supervisors and co-workers!

Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

ProsIn the Customer Service Department, there are always training sessions, meetings, contests, potluck dinners (to mingle with your co-workers), and many other ways to grow and accept changes. The benefits are wonderful, especially when the company profits. You work with some beautiful people. You work in your own cubicle. You talk with some very interesting people!!

ConsThey always ask for their employees opinions. They try to make your job as easy as possible. A person has sick days and accumulated time to take off if needed. They have meetings with outside companies to come in and talk with their employees about financial and education resources. Managers and supervisors have open door policies when a person needs it.

Advice to Senior ManagementI enjoyed working at Progressive. I was just thinking the other day, I was blessed with some wonderful managers and supervisors. Keep up the good work!

Excellent Company with Competitive Salaries and Good Benefits

Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Progressive Insurance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Progressive has a very positive and fun work culture. Progressive… Cons: Management could be more consistent in implementing policies company-wide. ETB could be more… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management should hold lower management more accountable for uneven… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The Worst Job I've Ever Had

Inside Claims Representative (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

I worked at Progressive Insurance full-time

Pros: Very Few. Individual co-workers were great. Reasonable benefits… Cons: Work load is overwhelming. No advancement unless you want to transfer to another office to do the same job. Claims adjusters are expected… Advice to Senior Management: Claims office cultures need to be completely shaken up. The level of inappropriate, duplicitous, and ugly behavior from TLs who hold grudges against reps… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Progressive Insurance.

Worked for Progressive Insurance? Contribute to the Community!