Progressive International

www.progressiveintl.com

If you're new to the workforce then this company will love you.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kent, WA

ProsThey offer a great benefits package, paying for full health and dental of all employees. The PTO policy is pretty good and they are flexible with some needing an altered work schedule. The CEO is doing a good job of trying to motivate the employees and I feel he truely does care about the thoughts and feelings of the workers.

ConsVery hard to grow and advance in this company. The head of one department is too much of a ruler, only allowing growth in those that they like. Too much of their history in their career development is used to base whether they feel someone is ready for something, not that persons actual performance. If they weren't ready to take something on at that age, how could anyone else be, right? Only those that can be manipulated and molded will do well in their realm. I also feel that they are also big on employing those with little to know experience because they are easy to manipulate but then throw them into situations that require some experience to test if they can float. Being set up to fail seems like a constant theme. Oh, and don't even think of talking to anyone about anything without their knowledge, especially the CEO. At times I'm afraid to be around him in a social setting for fear I'll say something that might be deemed below his level or unfiltered.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to and trust your employees. They are the one's doing the research and working hard to do the best they can provide. Why do you treat them as little kids that don't know anything? Why must they ask permission to do anything? I feel like we can't create anything without everyone in the building and outside signing off that we've done it right.

Upper management turns a blind eye to true employee feelings

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kent, WA

I have been working at Progressive International

Pros: The employees that work here are dedicated and hard working. The company is on the rise as far as… Cons: There are a couple of people in management that are abrasive, hard to work with and very demoralizing. That's… Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend that they take a step back from looking at the sales $$ and bottom line and look at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Small minded company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Progressive International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some great people work at Progressive. They are very committed… Cons: This is a company that rewards people who are average performers. Good performers are kept down. They don't want new ideas. If you want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Progressive International.

Worked for Progressive International? Contribute to the Community!