Progressus Therapy

www.progressustherapy.com

Progressus has been a wonderful place for me to grow professionally and I love the people I work with!

ProsFrom the day I started at Progressus, my experience has been that this place encourages creativity, fosters teamwork, celebrates success and proves to be incredible supportive of its employees.

ConsAlthough we are able to formulate great working relationships with other employees, we are a nationwide company and we work long distances from one another. We are not able to meet as one big team very often.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to see more company events that bring the therapists and the corporate office together.

Completely untrustworthy and they just don’t care!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Progressus Therapy

Pros: Simple interview process, easy to get an offer. Cons: I felt dirty working for the company. We were encouraged to get hires by any means necessary even if we weren’t telling the truth.… Advice to Senior Management: Employees are a company’s greatest asset and you should treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great

I have been working at Progressus Therapy

Pros: a good company takes care of his employers Cons: nothing I can think of More
There are newer reviews on Progressus Therapy.

Worked for Progressus Therapy? Contribute to the Community!