Progressus Therapy

www.progressustherapy.com

Pay attention to what is on your paychecks

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsMy fellow therapists were always supportive. Direct management did the best they could.The pay rate would have been nice had I ever received an accurate paycheck.

ConsFrom my first day things were disorganized. There were issues with technology required to complete my notes, lack of reimbursement for equipment, multiplying caseloads and multiple errors in my paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to work on management skills, communication and organization. Contact employees directly with questions instead of making assumptions.

Great experience!

SLP (Current Employee)

I have been working at Progressus Therapy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have had a wonderful experience with this organization over the past three years. I have always felt valued as an employee, supported and like… Cons: I would say its difficult working in a setting where yiu don't see the rest… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great on-site staff, terrible administrative support.

(Former Employee)

I worked at Progressus Therapy

Pros: I loved my manager on-site and all of my co-workers. Cons: The administration seems to constantly be trying to find ways to rip of its' therapists. I am currently trying to receive CEU and AOTA membership… Advice to Senior Management: Be professional; encourage professional growth. More
There are newer reviews on Progressus Therapy.

Worked for Progressus Therapy? Contribute to the Community!