Progressus Therapy

www.progressustherapy.com

great

Pros

a good company takes care of his employers

Cons

nothing I can think of

Other reviews for Progressus Therapy

Find another therapy company, there are plenty more out there

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Occupational Therapist in San Francisco, CA

Pros

The only way to get an OT job through SFUSD. They reimburse up to $500 in therapy supplies (but that's only because SFUSD doesn't give you anything).

Cons

NO PTO, sick days or holidays paid! As the hiring therapy company they are not at all involved in your work, growth, development, or training. HR is unexperienced. We all had to redo our W2s because of an HR error and they were not happy to reimburse the notary fee. They promise free trainings and courses, but make exuses when you ask about what's available. Sent me conflicting information regarding my benefits at the end of my contract. My insurance lapsed because they ended it too soon and they did not reimburse what they took out of my paycheck for insurance I no longer had.

Get it together. Have more oversight into what is going on with your employees. Have more support and better training for your employees. Get your HR together!

Good experience overall

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

Pros

Competitive per hour rate, good benefits package, good support from corporate office, lucky with my school placement and caseload (not always the case), health insurance in the summer, pays for ASHA dues and CEUs if full-time

Cons

No sick days, no paid holidays until 2nd year, no pay over summer break, very little or no opportunity for work in the summer, school placements can be difficult, no gas money if traveling between schools, may need to split time between several schools, no pay when schools are closed

I would like to see more opportunities in district schools as opposed to charter schools. Being salaried would be even better than paid by the hour.

There are newer employer reviews for Progressus Therapy.

Worked for Progressus Therapy? Contribute to the Community!