The company really cares about quality talent, and "takes care" of that talent.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  North Salt Lake, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Salt Lake, UT

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Perks, and people are wonderful. Birthdays are recognized. Working as a team is wonderful to accomplish our monthly/daily tasks.

Cons

however, expectations are of course really high, therefore, one must be a contributor/performer at all times.

make sure communication between departments is more open to facilitate quicker, more efficient changes and updating.

Other Reviews for Progrexion Marketing

A sales position that offers job satisfaction from the very first day

Current Employee - Sales Inbound Representative  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Inbound Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

This sales position has very little pressure from management to hit sales targets. The drive to succeed comes from yourself and from positive encouragement from team leads and other sales agents. The friendly supportive atmosphere makes it a pleasure to come to work every day.

Cons

I work in a fairly new department and therefore teething problems are to be expected but I cannot really think of any cons to working here.

I would like to see more training and warning before changes are made to the sales script. It is sometimes difficult to sound professional when confronted with a surprise new addition!

Some Good Things, Some Bad Things

Current Employee - Sales Agent  in  West Valley City, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in West Valley City, UT

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The pay CAN be good, I really like the people I work with. They have done a lot recently to make is a fun work environment. Halloween was a blast.

Cons

The agents make more than the managers do, so there is no POINT in moving up. They keep finding ways to pay us less and they keep finding ways to make it harder to get someone signed up. They will add changes to the Engagement agreement without telling you, and then you get written up if you don't catch it. It used to be $35 to sell a $79.00 service, now it is $25 to sell $99.00 se

Please stop finding ways to make it harder to enroll someone with the service. Please stop finding ways to pay us less. There are already so many hoops to jump through. Every single weekend I am searching for a new job. I would rather just stay here and be happy, but things seem to just keep getting worse.

There are newer employer reviews for Progrexion Marketing.

Worked for Progrexion Marketing? Contribute to the Community!