Project Consulting Group

www.projectconsultinggroup.com
  www.projectconsultinggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Project Consulting Group

Variety, Support, Growth and Opportunity abound.

Current Employee - Project Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Project Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Project Consulting Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

PCG is a well-balanced, well-connected and well established firm that focuses on professional growth for the consultant and professional delivery for the client. I have been placed in positions at clients that have challenged me to grow my skill-set while also allowing me to perform work well within my wheelhouse. PCG has supported my continued professional goals and has generously compensated me for my contributions to the client and Project Consulting Group.

Cons

I have not experienced any negative encounters while working at PCG nor any "cons" to consider. They have been agressive in seeking new opportunities for me and extremely fair in all aspects.

Encourage your consultants to share what makes PCG different from a staffing firm

6 Other Employee Reviews for Project Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

Dishonest, unethical, scammers

Former Employee - Lead Business Systems Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Lead Business Systems Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Project Consulting Group

Pros

Able to get people place even when economy was down. Had a nice company holiday party. Paid for many coffees, lunches, and happy hours.

Cons

Mid to low level staff aug firm. Have some great senior project managers. They take ridiculous margins and give you an even lower cut of the rate increases. I wouldn't even return ther phone calls after doing a2 year project with them. Absolutely worst firm of its kind in town!!!

Please find some ethics!

A right-fit for employees that seek variety and challenge in their career, but you must be self-driven.

I have been working at Project Consulting Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Variety of desireable projects
    - Cross-Industry client-base with long-term partnerships
    - Steady Growth, stable organization
    - Greatest ability to customize your career to your interests and passion that I have seen in the marketplace
    - Career advancement opportunities
    - Focus on employees, their needs, growth and satisfaction - high expectations
    - Focus on superior client delivery and satisfaction, very high standards

Cons

Difficult for new employees to get a foot in the door as the standard for consultants is set high within the organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Project Consulting Group