Project Leadership

There are newer employer reviews for Project Leadership

Not just a number here

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Project Leadership full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Career growth, skill set growth, challenging work environment, ability to impact business decisions, control of career path. I have been able to introduce my ideas, see them integrated in to a business strategy, and impact the success of the company; that behavior is not only encouraged, but directly rewarded. Hard work reaps great rewards, with a strong focus on client satisfaction (which should always be the foundation for an engagement).

Cons

Long hours, lean team resources...a.k.a. standard consulting. Juggling multiple projects can become stressful, as every client is a top priority and not every client's needs can always be met immediately. During busy times, it's rare to see teammates.

Manage client expectations realistically; aggressive time frames need realistic expectations set for resources, and consequences explained. That being said, keep up the good work.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Project Leadership (View Most Recent)

Run away.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Project Leadership full-time

Pros

There are some great people who work here that try make up for the dysfunctional culture, but have their hands tied. The benefits are good. If you like a smaller company atmosphere and will have a role that doesn't involve a lot of time in the corporate office, then you probably won't mind it.

Cons

The CEO has created a culture that leaves upper management unable to provide the resources their employees need to be successful in their roles. He has little respect for women, always addressing them as "girls," and using a weird baby voice while talking to them.

Work/life balance is not valued, and long hours are expected. Whether or not those hours are put in affects bonuses and raises.

The turn over rate has been atrocious for the past year, and there's been no examination as to why that it is. A healthy corporate culture would want to find out why that is happening and find ways to improve the company to keep talent.

Even though it's virtually impossible, stick up for your employees. You're losing good people as a result.

PLA is a great place

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Project Leadership full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

PLA is a place to grow. I have been given the chance to advance in my carreer and move into a completely different role since I started. I have worked very hard for the compnay over the years to make it a better place, in return PLA has taken care of me with salary increases, bonuses and promotions. There are many talented poeple who work at PLA.

Cons

PLA has been evloving on the last few years for the good, but it sometimes hard to keep the changes striaght.

Keep up the good work. Keep the lines of comunication open.

There are newer employer reviews for Project Leadership